1. Eat a Nutritional Dense & Varied Diet. Ideally, your plate should have most of the colors of the rainbow. These colors represent different vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes that all work together and give you the most diverse and highly absorbable range of nutrients for your body. Ideal foods include Broccoli, Chard, Collard Greens, Carrots, Beets, Beet Greens, Brussel Sprouts, Lentils, Chickpeas, Quinoa, & Sweet Potato. All the vegetables are great sources of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Building your diet around these vegetables allows your body to detox, reset, and function optimally by supporting brain, liver, kidney, heart, and gut health.
2. Increase culinary spices "Culinary spices are inherently anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiviral. They can be easily added to every meal that you cook. Some herbal examples include rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage, turmeric, garlic, ginger, fenugreek, cumin, and coriander. A couple of teaspoons a day will go a long way over time.
3. Minimize sugar intake Sugar is the fuel for the fire when it comes to inflammatory conditions such as bacterial infections or cancerous growths in the body. Bacteria and dysfunctional cells thrive in high sugar environments... If you are having powerful sugar cravings, consider incorporating bitter melon (Gymnema Sylvestre) as a supplement, decreasing sweet cravings. Some alternatives for sugar include licorice root, stevia extract, and monk fruit.
4. Movement/exercise Mindful movement/ exercise at least 45 minutes 5x weekly. Inflammation can often come secondary to stagnation in the body and leads to long term immune imbalance. Exercise is the best way to optimize the movement of fluids, minimizing stagnation while boosting metabolism, endorphins, and overall health.
5. Hydration: Drink ample amounts of clean & purified water. Often, headaches, hunger, lack of focus, and lethargy are associated with poor hydration status. Option: Add a sprinkle of Celtic sea salt for a naturally balanced dose of essential minerals.
Our advanced formula activates nutrients to their fullest potential. Immuna Elixir uses certified organic and wild-harvested herbs & mushrooms known to support the immune system. All ingredients are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds to achieve their functional potential. Experience true vitality within.
Living in the modern world has detached us from nature more than ever before. We have constant exposure to toxins and pollutants that our body isn’t prepared to deal with. This lowers immune function making us more susceptible to get sick.
The goal of Immuna Elixir is to build up our immunity over time as a preventative approach to getting sick. Supporting our selves with what’s necessary to remain healthy. This can be achieved with the regular use of medicinal mushrooms and adaptogens.
This blend Introduces ingredients like Reishi and Chaga mushroom into our daily diet for their high levels of antioxidants and immune-modulating properties make this blend great for any health enthusiast! Immuna Elixir helps protect us from this unfortunate situation we are in.